We Are Hiring – Part Time Writer for Yalah Zamboanga
The people behind Yalah Zamboanga are all working professionals in different fields, united by the love of ZamPen (Zamboanga Peninsula). With our vision to provide the latest “best” about ZamPen, we need additional hands to work with us in providing content materials to our website – hence, hiring part-time writers!
What are we looking for?
If you are an aspiring writer — student or out-of-school youth — we need you!
We are giving high priority to applicants whom we can help nurture their writing talents and help them with their financial needs – even just for a small amount. Why? It’s because Yalah Zamboanga simply wants to help people who are passionate and have dreams in their lives. We simply want you to achieve your goals.
We want someone who loves ZamPen in general. Someone who takes good photos (but not necessary). Someone who loves “lakwatsa” (yes, we mean that if you’re lakwatsera, you’re in!) Someone who loves to eat and try new things. Someone who loves to travel within ZamPen. And someone who loves to talk to people and write what he/she knows in her journal. You write all the “bests” about ZamPen, we pay!
If this is you, fill-up the form you found in this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ahy3zxPV6BM1dXGG2
Your role and benefits
This is a paid opportunity. So, what you would do and what you would get in writing for us?
- We are paying Php200.00 per minimum 300-word article. (Note: We don’t publish articles below 300-word count unless it’s necessary). The amount will raise depending on your performance.
- Payments are based on per published. We don’t pay for all your articles unless all are published. So, make sure you are submitting a fresh and quality article.
- All articles must be in an essay, listicle or feature formats, minimum (not maximum) of 300 words. No news, please.
- Submit articles at least twice or once in a week.
- All writers will have access to the website where they can directly submit the articles.
- All submitted articles are subject for proofreading and might be returned for revision.
- We pay an additional amount for original photos and videos attached to the post. However, if you attach a video to the post, please inform the admins by messaging us on our Facebook page.
- All your works are all yours, you have your byline on it.
- You need to help our community more readers of your published articles by sharing your articles on all social media platforms.
- We are family. We are a team.
For more questions and clarifications, please reach us on our Facebook page or DM us on our Instagram @yalah_zamboanga.
Yalah Zamboanga! – We love local. We love ZamPen!Sponsored: